CALL US:91- 8095476482
CALL US: 91- 8065790147
Want to know more?
Glide Legal offers only the best services that span the entire range of the patent domains. Our subject matter experts are well-versed and trained in various technologies so that our clients get the best reports.
Benefits Patent Analysis
SOA search - Patent Analysis is an in-depth study of patents to better help patent attorneys, product managers, scientists, and researchers in their quest for patent perfection. It’s essentially a chart of patent activity in a specific expertise that significantly improves your ability to make major business decisions.
Each study is composed of a comprehensive report from a customized database. The report is approximately 30 pages with a summary and detailed analysis, done by a professional techno-legal Analyst. Each report underlines trends and directions in the technology domain of interest and includes crucial information on key technology providers.
The database has essential data on each patent, a description of its significance, an evaluation of all inventions as either a primary discovery or an improvement and the technical issues they resolve. The database may be reviewed and updated. Patents are ranked by their pertinence to the technology at hand, or to the demands of the client. This database may be modified in accordance with the newly issued patents or published patent applications.
• Compare the strength of your patent resources to the patent portfolios of others, identifying loopholes in research and development.
• Track licensing opportunities by knowing which researchers, companies, universities, or inventors have scouted for patents in your domain of interest.
• View the largest and smallest patent domains precision, assisting you to avoid patent infringement.
• Increase R&D and product development priorities.
• Identify new or prospective competitors in a business area or technology realm.
• Observe patenting activity in some markets.
• Enable decisive action about whether to follow a patent, defensively publish the idea as a technical publication, or keep the invention a trade secret.
Decide what patents are external to the technology domain of interest. Improve patent application and examination process.